This week: We discuss #NanoRenO, a pile of upcoming visual novels, and the upcoming Magic: The Gathering expansions.
NaNoRenO Link Round-Up:
Including some of the specific projects mentioned in the show, by the salient details Fox gave about them (because she failed to name a lot of them!)
- Lemmasoft NaNoRenO 2015 Subforum: contains even MORE project threads since we discussed them! There are tons of worthy projects I didn’t even get to mention, so check out the forum – these creators deserve your enthusiasm!
- Evil heroines seize the kingdom: Wanted: Dragon and The Queen is Dead
- Roaring 20s urban fantasy with Speakeasies and dapper crossdressing: The Blind Griffin
- Mass Effect speed dating fangame: Speed Dating on the Citadel
- Pretend boyfriends and mobile phone interface: White Lie
- Period Horror story that makes narrative use of the player/main character divide: Cupid
- Historical game set in WW2 Yugoslavia: Partisans: 1st Offensive
- Canadian bisexual dad game with super cute cartoon style: Three Guys That Paint
- Twine Courtroom Monster Drama alternatively titled “Habeas Corpses”: Monstrous Allegations
- Dieselpunk Western with a racially diverse cast and beautiful painted photo-style artwork: Sunrise, a Dieselpunk Fairy Tale
- Surreal horror with amazing shadow art style: Lock and Key
- Trans narrative told through glitch style: Binary Distortion
- Aaaand Fox’s tiny otome game about meeting cute anime boys: Where Ages Go
Morse Code sounds from FreeSounds.Org.